And it was quite fantastic.
Wow. Before Sunday, I would have never thought I would get such an opportunity like this, one that I will always remember. But thanks to Smallzy (from Nova 96.9 FM - check out his show, Smallzy's Surgery if you haven't already), myself and my sister experienced a concert in an oh-so-wonderful luxury corporate box; and let me tell you - once you've done this, you'll never look back. My sister, (Katie) being the editor of "Directioner" magazine and of course, a major 1D fan, was honoured to be a guest, along with myself, and we had a fabulous night!
 |
| Myself, Smallzy and Katie |
 |
| just a section of the massive crowds lining up! |
AND of course, the boys. Lets just say, when I walked out of the Arena, the screams didn't stop. I was practically deaf because the fans were so crazy about finally seeing their future husbands live - but it didn't matter, because the atmosphere was brilliant and I absolutely loved every second. I'm a big fan too and it was incredible to see the amount of support that they get from girls - and guys, of all ages (including those mums and dads I saw, shamelessly waiting in line with their daughters!) The five of them put on a show alright, with some of the highlights including the human pyramid they made on the centre stage, answering tweets that had been sent in with what some would call "dad humour" and Niall continually updating us on the score from the NRL grand final that was happening next door at the ANZ stadium - which resulted in a few of the boys celebrating the Roosters' win by wearing their jerseys.
 |
| the boys are just coming on stage! |
Ohhhh and just another little surprise - we were delighted to meet the one and only, Tyler Oakley and the lovely Troye Sivan, who were also Smallzy's guests in the box. What incredibly humble guys! I watch their weekly video's on their youtube channels all the time and it was so amazing to meet them, and all the other people too, all so kind and welcoming. Most of all I have to thank Smallzy once again, for an such an incredible evening!
 |
| These two lovely boys, so wonderful meeting them! |
No comments:
Post a Comment